Applications for Certificates of Origin are accepted under the below terms of conditions, which apply to each Application made, and you Agree to these terms and conditions:
- The goods mentioned in each Application originate in the country(ies) specified therein and comply with the rules of origin applicable in the country(ies) to those goods.
- The information in the Application and in all documents provided to the American World Trade Chamber of Commerce (“AWTCC”) is accurate, true and complete.
- The Applicant undertakes to advise AWTCC and any other person(s) to whom the applicant provides each Certificate (or to whom a Certificate is provided to with the knowledge of the Applicant) promptly in writing of any inaccuracy, omission or change in such information, or in the origin of the goods.
- The Applicant will maintain, and present upon request, such documentation as is necessary to verify the truth, accuracy and completeness of each Certificate and accompanying documents.
- In consideration for AWTCC’s issuance of each Certificate, the Applicant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless AWTCC from any liability in connection with the issuance of the Certificate, and to indemnify AWTCC in respect of any costs and/or claims made against AWTCC in connection thereof.
- The Authorized Official is authorized to give the undertakings set out herein and above.
In consideration of the American World Trade Chamber of Commerce (“AWTCC”) from time to time granting Certificates of Origin and other export-
related documents, or otherwise certifying documents upon request by the above named Organization (henceforth referred to as the “Organization”),
the Organization hereby accepts FULL responsibility for the veracity, accuracy and completeness of such documents as are submitted by the
Organization (and/or its representatives), or by the Organization on behalf of any of its clients.
The Organization also affirms that the documents submitted for certification will not pertain to the export of controlled goods; if affirmative, that it (or its
clients) will obtain the necessary authorizations prior to submission to the AWTCC.
Further, the Organization waives and agrees to release and hold harmless the AWTCC and its officials in respect of all claims or expenses that the Organization or
foreign authorities may have against the AWTCC or its officials or agents, now or in the future, in connection with such certification, and to indemnify the AWTCC,
its officials and agents in respect of any costs or liability to the AWTCC, its officials or agents arising from such certification.
The Organization acknowledges that the AWTCC will keep copies of documents certified with the background documentation provided. If the AWTCC is
presented with a demand for production of documents which is authorized by law, the Organization authorizes the AWTCC to produce documents
received from the Organization in accordance with the demand. The Organization also agrees to make readily available to the AWTCC any other background documents (to be kept by the Organization for at least three years after the certification), for review by relevant authorities if requested.