top of page
  • Does The AWTCC handle personal documentation?
    The American World Trade Chamber of Commerce does not handle and process personal documentation. This includes divorce certificates, marriage certificates, and birth certificates. We only process commercial and corporate/legal documents.
  • How do I register for documents?
    Please register for documents on our document registration page. Once approved you will then receive a login to retrieve your documents.
  • What do I do if I make a mistake on a registration application?
    If a mistake is made on your registration form please notify Roki at She will then be able to make any needed corrections.
  • How do I login?
    You will receive an email from us after being approved with your login details where a link will be attached to the login page or you can login directly on our website.
  • After documents are registered for and processed, how will I be receiving the certificate?"
    Certificates of Origin can be issued electronically or physically by mail. Electronically issued documents can be printed directly. Manually printed and stamped documents come with additional courier fees and are shipped to the business address on file unless otherwise specified.
  • What do I do if I make a mistake on any certified document?
    Unfortunately, per ICC Guidelines*, The AWTCC is unable to make changes to approved documents. You will need to request a new document. The easiest way is to find the document already issued in your ARCHIVES within eCO-Online, click on VIEW and then click COPY. This will create a new application and you can make the necessary changes. If your new document is requested within the same month as the previous document, we will be happy to reduce the fee to a $10.00 per document reissue fee. In the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS box you must put “Replacement for AW-20-xxxxx” (X = previous document number).If the request is in a different month, we are unable to reduce the price, however, we still need to know that it is a replacement so that we can void the original document according to ICC Guidelines.For future use, please be aware that you can create a draft of the document for your client prior to approval by the chamber. Once your document has been created just SAVE the application and click on the gray CLIENT COPY box at the top of the page. Once you have the needed approval, simply login, EDIT your document and SUBMIT for chamber approval. For additional information contact *International Chamber of Commerce World Chambers Federation International Certificate of Origin Guidelines published 2019
  • What happens in the event that my application status is rejected? What does this mean?
    In the event that your application status for a document is rejected, you do not need to apply again, please edit your current application form and you can make any required changes. We will review the changed within a few hours of resubmission.
  • How do I register for export training classes?
    To get started, please register here at There is never a charge to register. To learn more and see which classes are available, visit
  • How do I get a personal travel visa?
    If you are in need of a travel visa or other travel document please fill out a registration form at There is never a charge to register. To learn more visit You can also email with the subject AWTCC/CIBTvisas with any questions.
  • How do I process a Certificate of Origin?
    In order to process a Certificate of Origin you must first be registered with the American World Trade Chamber of Commerce. Register here if you have not completed this step. After registration you will need to login using the link available here.
  • How is verification done?
    Certificates of Origin issued by the American World Trade Chamber of Commerce can be verified a number of different ways. Due to our credentials, and recognition by the International Chamber of Commerce we ensure that documents can be verified directly on the ICC website at: We also do enable for direct documentation through a secondary source available at: Further, each of the documents we issue do come with a QR code to aid in verification. Above all, the staff here at the AWTCC is here to help. When questions around verification arise you can contact one of us by reaching out to or using the Contact Us page.
  • How can I process a Certificate of Free Sale?
    In order to process a certificate of free sale you must first be registered with the American World Trade Chamber of Commerce. Register here if you have not completed this step. After registration you will need to apply using the form available here.
  • What are the requirements for a Certificate of Free Sale?
    The applicant must provide two pieces of evidence showing the product is sold within the United States. Generally two commercial invoices showcasing the sale within the US would be sufficient. If the exporter is not the manufacturer then they will need a declaration from the manufacturer to accompany the other two pieces of information. Finally, the Certificate of Free Sale application form available here needs to be completed and submitted through our online portal.
  • Can I have multiple products against my Certificate of Free Sale?
    Yes. The Certificate of Free Sale is a country specific document that can have multiple products listed against it.
  • What is the turn around time for a Certificate of Free Sale?
    Documents are processed within 1 business day.
  • What countries do you provide legalization for?
    The AWTCC is equipped to provide embassy legalization for any country that requires it.
  • How long does it take for certain countries and what is the cost?
    Embassies are regularly updating their pricing and requirements. For a specific quote please contact
  • I have a document that has already been stamped by my local chamber. Can AWTCC help with legalization?
    Yes, but we do charge an additional fee to work with documents not submitted via our platform. For more, you can contact for a specific quote.
  • I do not need the embassy to validate the documents but do need the apostille service done, can you still assist?"
    Yes, AWTCC is able to provide whatever level of processing is required whether that be going through the embassy or just having it processed by a state or federal apostille.
  • What are the costs for legalization?
    Legalization costs for each country will be on the legalization page in August 2021. We thank you for your patience!
  • What is a Notary?
    A Notary Public is an official of integrity appointed by state government — typically by the secretary of state — to serve the public as an impartial witness in performing a variety of official fraud-deterrent acts related to the signing of important documents.
  • What is an Apostille?
    An Apostille is a document issued by the government, such as the State of New Jersey, attesting to the legal status of notaries and certain other public officials who have notarized another document, such as a diploma or transcript.
  • What are the different levels of an Apostille?
    Documents can be apostilled at the county, state, or federal level depending on what the receiving country is asking for. Apostilles are used when public documents are being transferred between countries that are a party to the Hague Apostille Convention of 1961.
bottom of page